Expressions of interest are now being sought from individuals and organisations who wish to apply for funding of projects which satisfy the objectives of the Foundation.
Applications close June 30, 2021
The Estonian Cultural Foundation in Australia (ECFA) Ltd has as its objectives:
- The promotion of Estonian history and culture in Australia;
- The teaching and promotion of literature, design, crafts, performing arts, radio, TV, moveable cultural heritage, music, community arts, video, visual arts, film, etc which is of Estonian origin;
- The preservation and promotion of Estonian language skills;
- The promotion and development of cultural relationships between Estonia and subsequent generations of Estonian descent born in Australia;
- To facilitate cultural exchanges between groups with similar objectives from Australia and Estonia.
Total funding for these projects during the 2020-2021 financial year may be limited to approximately $20,000, subject to the discretion of the ECFA Ltd Board. Please note that all past recipients of funding from the ERC will now be required to make an application under this funding arrangement.
Individuals and organisations seeking funding should clearly outline the following matters in their application:
- Name of individual and Organisation;
- Contact details; also details for the project leader
- A detailed description of the project proposal;
- The total amount of funding being sought (applicants should note that funding is for the 2021-2022 financial year only – there is no guarantee that funding will be extended into subsequent years);
- All applicants should submit a program of activities and a timetable for the implementation of the Project;
- All applicants will be required to submit a half-yearly progress report, due 1st November and 1st May including an Annual report which details the implementation and outcomes of their project; and
- All applications are to be lodged in English.
Together with any supporting documentation, this must be lodged by 30 June, 2021. Successful applicants will be notified late July or August, 2021.
All applications are to be submitted electronically to: