APPLICATIONS CLOSE 8PM JUNE 30, 2023
The Estonian Cultural Foundation in Australia (ECFA) Ltd has as its objectives:
- To promote literature, design, crafts, performing arts, radio, TV, moveable cultural heritage, music, community arts, video, visual arts, and film, which are of Estonian origin;
- To advance any purpose that are secondary or ancillary to the object in the above.
Expressions of Interest are now being sought from individuals and organisations who wish to apply for funding of projects which satisfy the objectives of the Foundation.
Total funding for these projects during the 2023-2024 financial year may be limited to approximately $20-30,000, subject to the discretion of the ECFA Ltd Board. Please note that all past recipients of funding from the ECFA will be required to make an application under this funding arrangement.
Individuals and organisations seeking funding should clearly outline the following
matters in their application:
- Name of individual and Organisation;
- Contact details; also details for the project leader
- A detailed description of the project proposal;
- The total amount of funding being sought (applicants should note that funding is for the 2022-2023 financial year only – there is no guarantee that funding will be extended into subsequent years);
- All applicants should submit a program of activities and a timetable for the implementation of the Project;
- All applications are to be lodged in English.
- All successful applicants must submit a short article and photographs of the completed project that can be used for promotional purposes. We also ask you to submit pictures from your project that can be used in promotional materials and the ECFA website.
- All applicants will be required to submit a half-yearly progress report, due 1st November and 1st May including an Annual report which details the implementation and outcomes of their project;
- The Annual report should also state whether the funding provided has been fully expended, and if there are some funds remaining, whether it will be refunded to ECFA, or a proposal submitted as to how these could be used for a purpose related to the project.
- All applicants are also required to acknowledge the funding support on their web pages, Facebook, Instagram etc
Together with any supporting documentation, this must be lodged by 8:00pm 30th June, 2023. Successful applicants will be notified late July or August, 2023. All applications are to be submitted electronically to:
Estonian Cultural Foundation in Australia Ltd.